Fireball (also called Fireball Cinnamon Whisky) is a whisky-based liqueur with cinnamon flavoring. The whisky itself is based on the Canadian whisky and it has 33% alcohol by volume, which is 66 US proof.
Having first been introduced in 1984 in Canada, Fireball is now widely available all of the world including United States, United Kingdom, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Ireland and several other countries.
Although Fireball wasn’t very popular in the United States at first, it has quickly grown in popularity since 2011. In the last few years, it has overtaken both Jameson Irish whiskey and Patron tequila in popularity.
Below are the latest Fireball prices.
|Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey||1l||$14.79|
|Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey||750ml||$16.99|
|Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey||750ml||$14.99|
|Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey||750ml||$15.99|
|Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey||750ml||$13.97|
|Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey||1.75l||$25.97|
Fireball Mixed Drinks
Since Fireball Whisky is still rising in popularity, it’s not exactly easy to find the best mixed drinks recipes. Here are some of the best Fireball mixed drink recipes you can start using right away. And remember, you do need Fireball Whisky for all of these.
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- Devil’s Advocate – 3/4 oz. Fireball Whisky, 3/4 oz. spiced rum, 3/4 oz. apple schnapps, and fill with lemon-lime soda and ice.
- The Man-Mosa – 1 1/2 oz. Fireball Whisky, 3 oz. champagne, and splash of orange juice.
- Fire-Cider – Equal parts of Fireball Whisky and apple cider mixed in a coffee mug.
- French Toast – 4 parts Fireball Whisky, 1 part butterscotch liqueur, and 1 part orange juice.
- Ginger Balls – 1 part Fireball Whisky and 5 parts ginger ale.
- Angry Balls – 1 shot Fireball Whisky and 1 pint Angry Orchard crisp apple hard cider.
- Angry Badger – 1 part Fireball Whisky and 1 part honey whisky.
- Atomic Apple – 1 part Fireball Whisky and 1 part apple schnapps.
- Apple Pie – 1 part Fireball Whisky, 1 tsp. of non-alcoholic green apple mixer, splash of pineapple juice, and splash of sour mix.
- Balls-O-Fire – small jar of cherries and 5 oz. Fireball Whisky.
- Bad Apple – 1 part Fireball Whisky, 1 part dark spiced rum, and 3 parts Reed’s Spiced Apple Brew Dash of Bitters.
- Backdraft – 1 shot Fireball Whisky and small cup of Guinness.
- Blazin’ Peach – 1 part Fireball Whisky, 1 part Dr. McGillicuddy’s Peach Liqueur, splash of grenadine, and splash of lemon-lime soda.
- The Igniter – 1 part Fireball Whisky and 1 part Firefly Sweet Tea Bourbon.
- Texas Apple – 1 part Fireball Whisky and 1 part apple whisky.
- Wicked Peach – 1 part Fireball Whisky, 1 part Dr. McGillicuddy’s Peach Liqueur, splash of sour mix, and Sprite.
- Fiery Scream – 1 or 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, 4 oz. Fireball Whisky, and sprinkle of cinnamon sugar mix.
- Fire & Ice – 1 part Fireball Whisky and 1 part Dr. McGillicuddy’s Mentholmint Liqueur.
- Fire Island – 1 part Fireball Whisky and 1 part coconut flavored rum liqueur.
- Fire-Rita – 1 part Fireball Whisky, 1 part orange liqueur, 1 part premium tequila, and fresh margarita mix.
- Fireball on the Beach – 1 part Fireball Whisky, 1 part coconut rum, and 2 parts pineapple, orange, and banana juice mix.
- Holiday Heat – 1 part Fireball Whisky, 2 parts apple juice, and 1 part cranberry juice.
- Red Hot – 1 part Fireball Whisky, 1 part cherry vodka, and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.