Knob Creek is a Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey produced at the Jim Beam distillery. It is a small batch bourbon that is targeted for higher-end liquor market.
The straight bourbon is bottled at 100 proof which is 50% alcohol by volume and thus generally higher than other entry-level bourbon brands.
In addition to the main straight bourbon variant, there is also a 60% alcohol by volume variant called Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve. If you want something not as strong, you can also choose between Knob Creek Straight Rye (50% alcohol by volume) and Knob Creek Smoked Maple (45% alcohol by volume).
Below are the latest Knob Creek prices.
|Knob Creek Straight Bourbon||1.75l||$46.95|
|Knob Creek Straight Bourbon||750ml||$32.47|
|Knob Creek Single Barrel||750ml||$34.97|
|Knob Creek Smoked Maple||750ml||$32.47|
Knob Creek Mixed Drinks
Knob Creek is a bourbon so you can create almost any bourbon-based mixed drink with it. However, we have gathered some of the most popular Knob Creek mixed drinks for your enjoyment.
Knob Creek Straight Bourbon
- Mint Old Fashioned – 2 parts Knob Creek Straight Bourbon, 2 tsp. simple syrup, 3-4 dashes of aromatic bitters, 8-10 mint leaves, 1 mint sprig, and 1 orange twist.
- Garden Party – 2 parts Knob Creek Straight Bourbon, 2 lemon wedges, 1/2 part spiced grenadine, and fresh herbs such as pineapple mint, chocolate mint, pineapple sage, and golden sage.
- Boulevardier – 1 1/2 parts Knob Creek Straight Bourbon, 1 part sweet vermouth, 1 part Campari liqueur, and orange twist.
- Knob Creek & Ginger Beer – 1 1/2 parts Knob Creek Straight Bourbon, 4 parts ginger beer, 1/2 part fresh lime juice, and lime for garnish.
- Bourbon Fizz – 1 1/2 parts Knob Creek Straight Bourbon, 1/2 part lemon juice, 1/2 part simple syrup, 2 parts Orangina soda, 5 sprigs of thyme, and 1 egg white.
- Lion’s Tail – 2 parts Knob Creek Straight Bourbon, 1/2 part fresh lime juice, 1/2 part allspice dram liqueur, 1 dash Angostura bitters, and 1 teaspoon of simple syrup.
Knob Creek Smoked Maple
- Bacon Old Fashioned – 1 1/2 parts Knob Creek Smoked Maple, 3 tsp. brown sugar simple syrup, 3 dashes of orange bitters, orange peel, and 1 strip of candied bacon.
- Smoked Maple Old Fashioned – 2 parts Knob Creek Smoked Maple, 2-3 dashes of bitters, small pinch of raw sugar, splash of club soda, orange slice, and cherry.
- Maple Hot Toddy – 1 1/2 parts Knob Creek Smoked Maple, 1/2 part honey, 1/2 cup hot water, 1/2 part fresh lemon juice, 2 cinnamon sticks for garnish, and lemon wedge for garnish.