Svedka is a popular brand of vodka produced in Sweden and owned by the American company, Constellation Brands. Svedka vodka is 40% alcohol, but the flavored versions are usually around 37.5%.
Svedka vodka is another fairly inexpensive vodka that has received good accolades and performed well at international taste competitions. Some of the flavored versions include grapefruit jalapeño, peach, strawberry lemonade, mango pineapple, orange cream pop, strawberry colada, colada and vanilla.
The product was first imported to United States in 1998. It became popular rather quickly and it is now the 2nd largest imported vodka brand.
Below are the latest Svedka prices.
|Svedka Citron Vodka||750ml||$14.49|
|Svedka Grapefruit Jalapeno Vodka||750ml||$13.99|
|Svedka Strawberry Lemonade Vodka||750ml||$13.99|
Svedka Mixed Drinks
Svedka vodka is great to use for your mixed drinks because it is a mid-grade vodka that tastes pretty good (if you can say that about a vodka), yet won’t break your wallet. So grab a bottle of Svedka and have some fun mixing the drinks below.
- Black Russian – 2 parts Svedka vodka and 1 part coffee liqueur.
- Bloody Mary – 1 ½ parts Svedka vodka, 3 parts tomato juice, ½ part fresh lemon juice, dash of worcestershire sauce, dash of hot sauce, and pinch of salt.
- Blueberry Crush – 2 parts Svedka vodka, 15 muddled blueberries, ¾ part ginger syrup, and ¾ part fresh lemon juice.
- Classic Dirty Martini – 2 ½ parts Svedka vodka, ½ part Dry Vermouth, and dash of orange bitters.
- Extraordinary Martini – ¾ part Svedka vodka, 1 ½ parts Kim Crawford sauvignon blanc, ½ part pomegranate juice, ½ part fresh lemon juice, ½ part simple syrup, and ½ of a skinned kiwi.
- Gibson – 2 ½ parts Svedka vodka and ½ part Dry Vermouth.
- Just Peachy – 2 parts Svedka vodka, ½ part peach schnapps, ¾ parts sour mix, 3 parts cranberry juice, and splash of fresh lemon juice.
- Salty Dog – 2 parts Svedka vodka and 4 parts grapefruit juice.
- Screwdriver – 2 parts Svedka vodka and 5 parts orange juice.
Svedka Clementine Vodka
- Clementine Sunset – 1 ½ parts Svedka Clementine vodka, 1 part orange juice, ½ part fresh lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon orange marmalade.
- Darling Clementine – 1 ½ parts Svedka Clementine vodka, 1 part apricot liqueur, and 1 part sour mix.
- Don’t Ask My Name – 2 parts Svedka Clementine vodka, ¾ part agave nectar, 4 lemon wedges, 2 orange slices, and 5 basil leaves.
- Prelude to a Dream – 2 parts Svedka Clementine vodka, ¾ part simple syrup, 4 lemon wedges, and 10 mint leaves.