UV Blue is a flavored vodka produced by the Phillips Distilling Company. UV Blue vodka has a raspberry flavor and is mainly used in various fruity mixed drinks.
Unlike many other vodka giants in the industry, UV vodka is a fairly new brand having been established in 2001. It was slow to gain popularity, but since flavored vodkas are becoming more popular, UV vodka is growing in popularity with it.
Although UV Blue is the most popular flavor, the UV vodka brand comes in over 25 other flavors such as sangria, ruby red grapefruit, salty caramel apple, sriracha, apple, citrus, lemonade, salty watermelon, candy bar, peach, grape, chocolate cake, orange, cake, cherry, vanilla, and coconut.
Below are the latest UV Blue prices.
|UV Blue Vodka||750ml||$15.99|
|UV Blue Vodka||750ml||$12.49|
|UV Blue Vodka||750ml||$13.99|
|UV Blue Vodka||750ml||$10.97|
|UV Cake Vodka||750ml||$10.97|
|UV Cherry Vodka||750ml||$10.97|
UV Blue Mixed Drinks
Since UV Blue vodka has a raspberry flavor, you can imagine that most mixed drinks will follow that flavor or compliment it with a secondary flavor.
UV Blue Vodka
- Blue Frost – 1 part UV Blue vodka, 1 part raspberry sherbet, and 1 part lemon-lime soda.
- Blue Velvet – 2 parts UV Blue vodka, 1 part pineapple juice, and 1 splash of grenadine.
- Great Raspberry Flute – 2 parts UV Blue vodka, 1 part triple sec, and 1 splash of lime juice.
- Blue Bombsicle – 1 part UV Blue vodka and 3 parts lemonade.
- Berry White – 1 part UV Blue vodka, 1 part creme de cacao, 1 part triple sec, and 1 part lime juice.
UV Cherry Vodka
- Cherry Bomb – 1 part UV Cherry vodka and 3 parts cola.
- Cherry Cosmo – 1 part UV Cherry vodka, 1 part triple sec, and 1 part cranberry juice.
- Red Eye Martini – 1 part UV Cherry vodka and 2 parts champagne.
UV Cake Vodka
- Cake Float – 1 part UV Cake vodka and 2 parts root beer.
- Cake ‘n Cola – 1 part UV Cake vodka and 3 parts Cola.
- Ginger Cake – 1 part UV Cake vodka and 2 parts ginger ale.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake – 1 part UV Cake vodka and 3 parts pineapple juice.