Grey Goose is a vodka brand produced in France with a reputation of being a premium quality vodka. It is currently owned by the rum-giant Bacardi. Grey Goose has been on the market for a little less than two decades as it was first introduced in the United States in 1997.
The wheat used in the production of Grey Goose is thought to be the superior bread-making wheat, which means it is softer instead of the harder kind. In addition, it is also made from 100% French ingredients.
Grey Goose was founded by Sidney Frank Importing Company with concept of a luxury vodka for the American marketplace. The vodka brand was sold to Bacardi in 2004.
Below are the latest Grey Goose prices.
|Grey Goose Vodka||1.75l||$46.49|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$37.99|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$27.58|
|Grey Goose Vodka||1.75l||$47.96|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$30.99|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$32.99|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$29.97|
Grey Goose Mixed Drinks
As with most vodkas, you can substitute one for another and most people would not be able to tell a difference. If you’re serving drinks to a drink connoisseur, then you better make sure you’re using Grey Goose vodka in the drink recipes below.
Grey Goose Vodka
- Bamm Passion – 2 oz. Grey Goose vodka, 2 oz. Alize Bleu liqueur, and 2 oz. cranberry juice.
- Blue Rox’s Martini – 1 ¼ oz. Grey Goose vodka, 1 ¼ oz. Hpnotiq liqueur, and 1 splash Brut champagne.
- Coolwater – ½ cup Grey Goose vodka, ¼ cup Hpnotiq liqueur, and ¼ cup Monster energy drink.
- Dirty, Dirty – 2 oz. Grey Goose vodka, 1 splash olive juice, and 2 garlic stuffed olives.
- Gulf of Mexico – 1 oz. Grey Goose vodka, 1 oz. melon liqueur, 1 oz. Blue Curacao liqueur, and 1 oz. pineapple juice.
- Hypnosis – 2 oz. Grey Goose vodka, 2 oz. Hpnotiq liqueur, and 1 oz. Squirt citrus soda.
- Tokyo Rose – 1 part Grey Goose vodka, 1 part sake rice wine, and 1 part Midori melon liqueur.